1. Turn off a bolt 84 and take the telescopic M20m1 drive.
2. Remove the blocking device 84b and take a finger 84a from an external pipe 81a.
3. Remove the telescopic drive of adjustment M20m1.
1. Install the telescopic M20m1 drive on an external pipe 81a and implant a finger 84a. 2. Fix the blocking device 84b.
3. Using the indicator 22, adjust a pipe gap. For this purpose move the telescopic M20m1 drive and a bolt 84 to an oblong opening so that the gap was reached. The gap has to be within 0.25 - 0.30 mm.
4. Tighten a bolt 84.