11.4.13. Dismantling and assembly of an internal pipe
1. Turn off a nut 92d and remove a blocking plate 92e. Remove a disk spring 70e and a persistent ring 70d.
2. Take a steering shaft 70g, a persistent ring 70b and a lock ring of 70 pages. Two blocking rings are established on models with a contact spiral. Vypressuyte the ball bearing from a pipe, using a steering shaft, also replace it.
1. Press the ball bearing 70a in an external pipe 81b against the stop. Insert a steering shaft 70g. Press the second ball bearing 70a.
2. Establish a persistent ring 70b and a lock ring 70s together on a steering shaft 70g. Make sure that the lock ring 70s is blocked in the necessary situation in a groove of a steering shaft.
3. Establish a persistent ring 70d, a disk spring 70e and a new lock plate 92e by fixing ears towards a nut. Wrap a nut 92d and tighten it a hand.
4. Check ease of rotation of a steering shaft. The steering shaft should not have an axial beating in a pipe and has to rotate without jammings.