1. The set of types of body hard putties is issued, however, it is necessary to notice that the spackling paste enclosed complete with sets for repair of body panels with the hardener placed in a tube best of all is suitable for this type of works. To reach smoothness and correctness of a contour of the puttied surface, paste has to be applied with the flexible plastic or nylon applicator. Strictly following instructions of manufacturers (violation can lead them to the wrong hardening of spackling weight), involve insignificant amount of hard putty on a pure wooden or cardboard surface (carefully use a hardener).
2. Apply with the applicator hard putty on a corresponding image prepared (address the materials given above) the surface of the damaged site of the body panel. For achievement of a desirable contour of a surface and level of hard putty each dab the applicator has to pass through all repaired surface. As soon as the contour of the puttied surface is close to original, immediately stop applying hard putty as that, stiffening will begin to podlipat to the applicator, forming lumps and leaving the tease on the processed surface. Continue to put paste layers with intervals about 20 minutes until the level of the puttied surface does not begin to act slightly over surrounding metal of the panel.
3. After hard putty hardening, its surplus can be removed by means of a file. Further the stage of a zashkurivaniye and grinding of the puttied surface begins. Best of all the waterproof emery paper of import production is suitable for this purpose (as in it uniform granularity of an abrasive and its good adhesion to a basis is observed). It is necessary to begin with coarse-grained paper No. 180 and, on progressing reducing granularity, it is possible to finish on No. 600. To reach adequate planeness of the processed surface paper it is necessary to wrap up previously around whetstone from dense rubber (a tree or polyfoam) or to paste on it. In processing paper has to be moistened regularly and often with water. Such technology allows to reach absolute smoothness and flatness of the processed surface at the final stage.
4. At this stage the processed damaged surface has to be surrounded with the ring of pure naked metal which is coming to an end with gradually coming to naught edge of good paint. Rinse the processed surface with clear water, the washout from it everything formed an abrasive during grinding.
18 From an aerosol barrel sprinkle the processed surface a thin layer of light primer. It will allow to reveal all defects allowed during grinding which can be eliminated by covering with their layer of fresh hard putty. Repeat a stage of a zashkurivaniye and grinding. Repeat to alternate a shpaklevaniye, processing and primer of a surface before obtaining satisfactory result. At the end rinse the processed surface with water and dry it.
5. Now the surface is ready to coloring. Coloring of the car an aerosol has to be made at motionless, dry, warm, and not dusty air. Most fully meet these requirements of a condition of the volume closed and heated room. If circumstances force to carry out coloring of a body in the open air, it is necessary to take the choice of suitable weather conditions seriously. During the work beat dust indoors, having sprinkled a floor water. If coloring only of the separate panel of a body of the car is made, cover the intact panels surrounding it. This precautionary measure will allow to minimize effect of insignificant difference in tones of old and freshen paints. Such elements of finishing as the chromeplated decorative strips, door handles, etc., it is also necessary to cover (and it is better - to remove). For protection of the surfaces which are not subject to coloring use an adhesive tape and old newspapers which should be imposed in several layers.
6. Before starting use aerosols, carefully stir up a barrel, then sprinkle paint a trial surface, fulfilling technology of coloring. Cover the surface prepared for coloring with a powerful layer of primer. Thickness to be reached due to recurrence of putting primer by thin layers. Without feeling sorry for water, a moisture resistant emery paper No. 600 process the grounded surface, trying to obtain its absolute smoothness. Before starting final coloring let's primer dry out completely.
7. Put a layer of decorative paint, again trying to obtain thickness due to recurrence of its drawing. Begin coloring from the center of the repaired site, making a hand with a barrel the circular movements, expanding their radius on a spiral until it is covered all damaged area, plus still a ring with a surrounding good width about five centimeters. 10 - 15 minutes (it is better not later not to damage the edge of the fresh paint beginning to stiffen) later after drawing the last paint coat unstick the covering surrounding panels of a body of the newspaper and an adhesive tape. Paint will finally be polymerized within about two weeks then, for smoothing of transition of fresh paint, process the restored surface very thin grinding paste. In conclusion apply a wax layer on the panel.