13:11. Anticreeping alarm systemActivation of the anticreeping alarm system
Anticreeping alarm system
ATA is activated from:
- The uniform lock with PDU;
- The uniform lock with the lock switch (the USA, Japan);
- Repeated closing;
- Locking with the KEYLESS GO system (only a code 889);
- Self-activization (Belgium): In two minutes after the last locking if the driver's door is open and again is closed after extraction of a remote key;
- ATA is not activated at an open driver's door;
- Activation of ATA interrupts the previous alarm system;
- At repeated giving of food of ATA it is automatically reactivated if it was active before interruption in supply of food;
- IMS and TS can be switched off separately.
Sequence of work
The EIS (N73) control unit gives the command for CAN for locking of the car. The left forward SAM (N10/6) transfers the message "ATA is active" on CAN. Then the mentioned control units activate their entrances of the alarm system.
Activation of a siren with the additional battery (H3/1)
The left forward SAM (N10/6) activates a siren (H3/1) via the direct tire of data.
Activation of contact with an external surface
Back (N10/8) and the left forward (N10/7) Samaktiviruyut alarm system entrances to which contacts of doors are connected. The entrance is activated after, at least, 10 seconds of an inactive state.
When obtaining by back SAM (N10/6) the message on locking of all doors and a trunk lid, are also activated TS and IMS (if they were not switched previously off).
Feedback at successful activation
At active the ATA control unit of the top console (N72) causes a light-emitting diode blinking in TS, IMS and ATA switches indicators (N72/1s7) with a frequency of 1 Hz.
Activation of the sensor of towage of TS
Forward left SAM (N10/6) transfers team of activation of TS to back SAM (N10/8). The entrance of TS is activated by back SAM after, at least, 10 seconds of an inactive state.
Only code 882: Activation of the motion sensor in IMS salon
Forward left SAM (N10/6) transfers team of activation of the IMS (A26/14) transceiver to the control unit of the top console (N70). The control unit of the top console directly activates the module via the tire of data. The module displays the availability for service.