1. Check has to be made at the cold engine therefore it is better to be engaged in it before a trip, the first for the present day, or not earlier than in three hours after switching off of the engine. Check a state twist systems of release, beginning from the engine and finishing with a cut of an exhaust pipe. Ideally this inspection should be carried out at the car lifted on the winch when from below to it there is free access. If the winch is inaccessible, the car and reliably install to a poddomkratta it on support.
2. Check pipes and pipe connections for existence of signs of leaks, strong corrosion and damages). Check a state and reliability of fastening of all brackets and suspensions of system.
3. At the same time examine the car bottom on existence of holes, corrosion, the dispersed seams and other defects allowing penetration of the fulfilled gases into interior of the car. Close up all openings suitable sealant.
4. The system of release, especially its support and suspensions, often are a source of a roar and other unpleasant sounds. Shake and pull pipes, mufflers and the catalytic converter (if it is provided). If these components adjoin to elements of a body or details of a suspension bracket, replace fixture of system of release.
5. Examine a wire to a lambda probe. At its damage it is necessary to replace itself a lambda probe, established on a reception pipe.
6. Survey of an internal surface of an exhaust pipe allows to define the current working condition of the engine. The structure of deposits in a pipe speaks about quality of settings of the engine. If the pipe from within black and smoked, can indicate it that it is necessary to check fuel system carefully.