1. Press a brake pedal to reduce pressure in the vacuum amplifier.
2. Disconnect a tester from the vacuum amplifier.
3. Attach the manometer 051 to a brake support with an adapter.
4. Attach the sensor of measurement of effort to pedals 060 on a brake pedal.
5. Start the engine and create pressure of 0.75 - 0.80 bars, pressing and releasing an accelerator pedal. If reach vacuum on value much below, than it is required, or vacuum immediately decreases, then the sealing ring between the vacuum amplifier and the main brake cylinder is damaged or it is necessary to check the valve in a vacuum tube.
6. Create the required effort to pedals of an accelerator and read pressure in the line.
Pressure in a hydraulic actuator depending on pressure upon a pedal of a brake is specified in Specifications.